The 25th Annual Sale is over. See you at the next sale: The 26th Annual Perennial Plant Sale!
Located at 700 Creek Rd., Brentwood, at Wolfe Ranch on May 10, 2014
• What an Awesome Sale!!! So many of you showed up to help on this
fabulous day, and So Many Customers. The sale was an amazing success, and you all made it
• Thank YOU, everyone who helped in so many ways.
Our charming flyers and signs guided our customers to the sale with the help of
our terrific traffic crew. The counters and talliers somehow kept the line going
and the customers happy.
Our cashiers were fantastic.
The cart people, working against all odds, got the plants through and the carts
circulated, and enjoyed the help of several great kids.
Our people in the field did a first class job of helping customers find ornamentals, trees,
vegetables and succulents, and informing
them about the various plants’ requirements.
• Thank you, too, everyone who helped make the ladybug
favors. Not only was it a fun group putting them together (ladybug production line),
everyone at the sale loved them!
• The biggest Thanks goes to the Wolfe family for the use of
the site. It is just perfect, and when our plants were all set up, everything was so beautiful.
You were all awesome!
• Just one more Saturday morning and our season is finished.
Then relax and come to the meeting Monday (May 20) – remember it’s a week early,
because of Memorial Day
– and enjoy Lita Gates' program. She is really entertaining, and I’m sure this will be a fun